DPMS DR-15 16" M4 5.56 NATO 1/7 Phosphate 13.5" M-Lok MOE w/ MBUS sight set Rifle
|MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price.||$899.99|
Barrel: Chrome-moly vanadium steel barrel chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:8 twist rate, M4 barrel extension, and a mid-length gas system. This A2 profile barrel is finished off with a 13.5” DPMS M-Lok free-float handguard, low-profile gas block, and A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is machined to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized. Uppers include forward assist and dust cover. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Bolt Carrier Group: Full-auto profile bolt carrier group. Shot-peened, mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel bolt. Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications, fastened with Grade 8 screws, and Staked Per Mil-Spec. Carrier is 8620 steel M-16 full-auto profile.
Lower: These forged lowers are quality made using 7075-T6 aluminum and are marked "MULTI" for the caliber. Finish is hard-coat anodized. The Mil-spec diameter 7075-T6 buffer tube is hard-coat anodized with 6 adjustment positions and is fitted with a MOE Carbine Stock, Magpul grip, and Panther Polished Trigger (PPT).
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16 inches
- Barrel Profile: M4
- Barrel Steel: Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Finish: Phosphate
- Chrome Lining: No
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2" x 28
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750"
- Gas Block Type: F-marked Front Sight Base
- Muzzle Device: A2 -style
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075-T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Handguard Type: M4 with heat shields
- Bolt Material: Carpenter 158 Steel
- Bolt Carrier Profile: Full Auto
- Fire Control Group: Panther Polished Trigger (PPT)
- Grip: A2-style
- Stock: M4-style
- Buffer Tube Length: Carbine
- Buffer Tube Diameter: Mil-spec
- Overall Length: 32 inches
- Weight (as configured): 6.8 lbs
- Backup Sight: Magpul MBUS Rear Sight, Black